Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6 - Things I like

Words you like to hear: "I am SO happy at this job." Paul is LOVING his new position.  Has goal to be top therapist in system this year.  Growing clinic like crazy, and had staff member say yesterday, "God is all over you being here."  Woo Hoo!

Smiles on all three of my kids faces as they trotted off to school this morning.

It's the weekend & we're going exploring & shopping for bookshelves & birthday present for Paul.

Panera - thanks for coffee & wifi; Am very glad Monday & home internet is coming.

Prayers of friends & family - especially for this ridiculously crazy journey on the road to selling our house.  It seemed like such a simple thing...NOT!!!! Please pray SOME BANK, SOMEWHERE, will fund this German's loan & close by the end of January.  God bless Marcile. And give the owners of our home in Rome patience & understanding.

Max is terrified & in hiding.  Which is not funny, but it kind of is.  He experienced the actual "shock" yesterday for the first time when he tried to venture past the flags marking the underground fence.  I've never heard a dog SCREAM before.  It's not even turned up high.  Apparently he's very sensitive, my dog.  Anyway...he won't be trying that again, for a while, I'm sure.  There's a lesson in there for my kids, I think.  Boundaries & punishment when you cross them with the purpose of keeping them safe & out of harms way & staying where you'll be happy....table discussion for this evening.

Am taking the camera this weekend & will post pics.
Love ya'll!!

1 comment:

  1. so glad the kids are happy. Prayers for the housing situation, I know God is in control and so glad Paul is wrapped all up in him :)

    Love you,

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete